MillionDollarVillas.com received an update regarding the luxury and very fancy amenities at The Ellipse, the new high-end rental high-rise in Newport, Jersey City’s waterfront neighborhood. LeFrak, the developing company just put in the finishing touches and we want to show you what it’s all about.
The amenities we are referring about are:
- A fitness center, which is really state-of-the-art and has incredible views of the Hudson River
- A game room with ping pong tables and billiards in a luxury setting
- A game room for children which we will call a playroom, safely equipped with a rubber floor and a road rug.
- A multi-purpose lounge with huge flat screen TV’s and curated art on the walls.
- For those work-at-home workers there is a co-working space with felt-covered study carrels, a conference table and bookcases. An ideal place for in-house networking opportunities.
- The lobby with a 24/7 doorman and featuring really cool plant wall.
In the summer of 2018 an amazing outdoor pool will be opening.
The Ellipse is conveniently located just a few minutes from the Hoboken Path train station and in close proximity to the Newport train station, the light rail station and the Holland Tunnel so you can be in Manhattan in just a few minutes.
It is already nearly 90% leased and that is including four out of its five penthouses of which one is the most expensive rental listing in Jersey City’s history.
Did we mention that Newport is the largest mixed-use waterfront community in the United States with access to fantastic restaurants and an amazing amount of shops.
By Ton Peelen